Fall Fun and Turkeys at Fort Edmonton Park

Back in September, we had the honour of doing another photo shoot with my friend Jen from Snow Pea Portraits. I have had the pleasure of being in front of her camera twice before, once for family portraits and once for boudoir photos. So I knew that not only were we going to have a great time, but the pictures were going to be fantastic. The shoot did not disappoint. We headed to Fort Edmonton Park for the last Saturday of the season. The colours of fall permeated the park. It was gorgeous. And Jen knows just how to work with people. Instead of forcing them into unnatural poses, she works with their behaviours and natural inclinations. It makes for a much more comfortable shoot not only for the adults, but for the little ones as well! Thanks again, Jen, for the amazing photos! Not only did we have a great time, but she had all 500 and some photos ready for me THE NEXT DAY. This girl is good. There are so many fabulous photos, that I had a hard time choosing my favourites. But since some are destined for Christmas gifts, I have chosen only a few here to show you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overdue and Tired

Pop Can Caroler Craft

Mother Blessing: A Day of Love and Support