Brotherly Love

I have two boys. Two very busy boys. One almost three old who is still learning boundaries, and one ten month old who has decided he's older than he is and wants to continuously tackle his older brother. I feel like all I do all day is put out fires. I'm a snack dispensing, diaper changing, owie kissing, mess cleaning, baby saving machine who lives on Starbucks coffee more often than I'd like to admit. But all the stress, all the frustration, and all the sleep deprivation is worth it when I hear giggling and turn around to see this:


 And there we have it. That's why I wanted more than one child. 







Comments

Anonymous said…
E's hair looks so short. But those boys are so adorable.
will said…
the 2nd photo is great

Popular posts from this blog

Overdue and Tired

Pop Can Caroler Craft

Mother Blessing: A Day of Love and Support