My First Time

As I sit here thinking about what to put into this very first post, I realize that this is actually my first time blogging for the sake of blogging. My very first (and only) blog was for a class in university on using technology in the classroom. My posts on that blog were forced out so that I could get the marks required. Now, I sit here trying to figure out what I should actually include in my blog. What should it be about? Should I write about how I enjoy scrapbooking and include my ideas for the hobby? Should I write about being a substitute teacher and the experiences I have stepping into other people's classrooms? Or should I write about my puppy and the endless tales of training and puppyhood? I do not know the answer. I suppose that I will figure it out in time, and until then, I will ramble until I do so. 


Until I do figure it out, I suppose I should tell a little bit about myself. As I have already mentioned, I am a substitute teacher (who will hopefully receive a full time contract with a school soon). I graduated from university in June 2007 with my Bachelor of Science and my Bachelor of Education. I currently live in Edmonton and can't believe how much I am actually enjoying living in a big city. Originally from the rocky mountains, I thought I would be unhappy here in Alberta, but surprisingly, I am actually happy. I am married and, with my husband, I live with one rambunctious puppy that we rescued from the humane society, one hamster and one fish. We recently purchased our own home, and are excited to begin to expand our family. I love to scrapbook when I have the time, and love to indulge in new scrapbook items (becomes a little pricey at times!). I also love reading and will sit and finish a book in one day if I can. Well, that's about all right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overdue and Tired

Pop Can Caroler Craft

Mother Blessing: A Day of Love and Support